Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My SuperSuit.


My SuperSuit is done. Now I just need to put a sheep in it. I bound off at the collar and cuff of the outfit so that I could pick up stitches for the hands and feet. I want the demarkation to be definite and deliberate. I want it to appear that sheepy is actually wearing a suit and could fly away at any moment with a young Sheep Kent appearing is glasses shortly thereafter.

Now that I think about it, I should go ahead and add the cape before I pick up for the head. It'll make it a lot easier. Thanks y'all, I'm glad you suggested that before I forgot!

5 comments:

PuppyMomma said...

I love it! Its like a headless Super Sheep is saying 'Tah-dah!'

Coleen said...

love it love it love it!!! I hope you find little clark kent glasses for it!

Stacey said...

That came out great! the cape will be the perfect touch for it!

eunny said...

Hmm...a little wisp of black Shetland top, maybe, for the curl on the forehead?

:)

Javajem said...

I totally love it!! You could knit a whole superhero collection.... superwoman sheep, the green hornet sheep, The wondertwin sheep.... the list goes on....

So fun!