Monday, October 16, 2006

Dolphins on Monday.

Actually, we saw the porpoises all but two days (Wednesday and Thursday). With the best showing being the morning we left right as we were doing one last check to be sure nothing was left behind. We checked the porch for several minutes. Just to be sure nothing was left behind you understand.

We had a wonderful vacation in a beautiful location.

All my knitterly needs were met.

And as a bonus, this was my view.


And I was able to relax and enjoy it because I knew that Daisy was in good hands.


I'll try to get the photos up in my gallery soon, in the mean time I have babies to collect and errands to run. It's good to be home, but I certainly wouldn't have minding staying longer!

3 comments:

Coleen said...

welcome home! I'm glad you had a great time!

Stacey said...

Looks like you had a great time and the weather was lovely!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a view. Soooo jealous. And it looks like Daisy was in the best of hands, so I'm sure you had a relaxing time. Lucky.