Friday, October 06, 2006

Vacation

I've done some knitting but not anything I am ready to show. Mostly still working out the front of the mods I am doing for that viveka pattern. I've set it up twice and frogged it once and now considering frogging again, but a two color cable set into another color seems like a lot more work than I really feel like doing.

Regardless, we are leaving in the morning to go to St. George Island in Florida, and will be staying here for the next week. I look forward to a relaxing week of knitting and spinning and perhaps having another FO by the time I come back.

I'll think about you all while I relax in glorious splendor............ really I will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your vacation!

MK and I are going on a trip from the 13th to the 27th, but we'll have to get together sometime after that!

Theresa said...

That house looks great! Have a wonderful time. I love knitting on the beach.

Stacey said...

Have a great time - do lots of relaxing!!!