I have completed the Batman Pullover and one of the wristbands. Hooray!
It is now blocking on my table. I know, I don't really NEED to block acrylic but it doesn't really hurt it either.
One more wristband to do and I'll be able to box this sucker up and wrap it for gifting. Over all I am pleased with this project. It was my first Intarsia and it didn't turn out totally shitty. It was my first pullover. (In all honesty, my first sweater period.) And so I have accomplished two firsts with this project, and I don't hate it.
I didn't use a pattern, I just bought a 4T t-shirt, and based it off of that. That's pretty much it.
And here's a pic with the sleeve down so you can see the whole thing.