Monday, April 10, 2006

The New Knitty

The new Knitty is out today, and well... after that goofy April Fool's delay, yet again... I am just not that impressed. There were, however, a few things that managed to catch my eye.

Exchequered is pretty fabulous, but not my kind of knit.
I liked Tendrils but the yarn is way to expensive and it rather reminds me of Clapotis, but with beads, and I already have one of those in progress.
Topi will surely be made, maybe twice. Once in manly man colors for shmoo and perhaps once for me.
I love Reid. Quick someone have a baby girl so I can make this for her. Actually I'll probably take the stitch pattern and make a scarf of it. Perhaps that unassigned Rowan Felted Tweed in my stash....
The Pedicure Socks are freaking awesome. Oh yes. They will be mine. Not for pedicures, but for the whole flip-flops and socks thing.
And finally, Nautie. SO cute, and it reminds me of my childhood fascination with fossils.

No comments: