Saturday, April 29, 2006

Yeah, me too.


I know the urge to knit washcloths has hit us like a virus since Mason Dixon Knitting came out. I know. But, in my defense, I did knit washcloths BEFORE this book. Just not ones that looked this damn cool! These should end up being for my mother. At least, most of them. I'm probably going to do a few more for us too, and they'll help break up any boredeom I get on the drop stitch hoodie.

Other than that, no new knitting progress to report. I've been toodling around with shmoo on his off days instead. We went to Annapolis yesterday, and it was beautiful. I even managed to get some sun-burn.

Thank you all for the honey recommendations. I am using them to help me suss out a supplier. I have left a message with the Entomology professor at UofM. They actually teach a beekeeping course, so surely I can get some honey from them or they'll know to whom I should be refered.

No comments: