Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wash's Aran.

For any Firefly fans out there: I want to make Wash's Aran. Shmoo LOVES the sweater and says he would certainly wear it.

There is a thread about it on live journal here And in that thread it has some links to pics of the Aran and then further down some nice person made screenies and stuck them on their flickr account to share and you can see the details even better. I cannot for the life of me figure out what the center motif is. Even if I could I don't know that I have the necessary skill to design that Aran, but damn I'd sure try if needed. I am hoping there are other more experienced knitting firefly fans out there who will sort it out soon to be honest. Then I can just use their pattern! :)

If you have any idea what the central motif is, please let me know. Thanks!

No comments: