Monday, March 13, 2006

Bobbing right along.

Shmoo wore his sweater last week while it was still cool. He refused to let me take his picture in it, but it looks great on him. Something about raglan sleeves on men; it just looks right.

I haven't been knitting very much at all. Honestly, I've been playing warcraft. We have a patch that changes some things soon and I am trying to accomplish certain things while it is easier to do so. (Tier 0 gear anyone?)

I have made some hat progress however minor. Just some basic cables and ribs. I am playing with the rib a bit here and there as a tiny cable, semi random-like. I don't know that it will look good but that's ok, shmoo will wear it anyway. :)


That's it for here. I leave you with a picture that I couldn't resist taking last week. My lumps. :)

1 comment:

Amie said...

Please let Schmoo know that while I'm sure he's devestatingly handsome, all we really care about it the sweater, and you can clip his head right out of the photo and we won't mind.

The hat is fun - random cables are nice sometimes, when you need a break from too much structure.