Friday, June 02, 2006

How cool is this?



You can make your own Opoly board.

I am not sure I'd want to spend hours doing it, but it sure sounds neat if you had kids or a theme in mind to give someone.

On the knitting front, I am working on some armwarmers. Cause, you know, you NEED them in June when it's 90 degrees out. Yeah. In all actuality they'll probably get frogged too because I'm didn't write down or chart out my cables as I went and I need to be able to reproduce it for the second one. I am sure I can just figure it out and continue to wing it, but I'd like for them to match.

EDIT:

Not long after I posted, shmoo found the cat entranced. He was staring out the door to the porch intently.

So we look on the porch to see what he's obsessed with, and there's a ginormous pigeon, on the porch rail. Excuse the blurriness of the shot, I took it through the door so he wouldn't fly off.


Then shmoo quietly opened the door just a touch. Where Bri could get a paw thru. So he attempted to go-go-gadget his paw towards the bird.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That is pretty neat if I had hours to kill! :)

Don't we all need armwarmers in the summer (though I do in my office - it could snow in here!)