Thursday, December 29, 2005

I've got a fever, I think it's the Clap!

Clap-o-tis that is. I have decided to rip out my Craftster Shrug. It's not that I don't like it, it's that I just don't need anything emphasizing my chest. Ever. And I just don't see how it won't do exactly that. So I am going to frog it and use both colors in my Clapotis. If I do it right, I will have just about the same width of color bands going opposite the dropped columns. I am hoping that will add some visual interest since I am not using a variegated or really special yarn. Just the plain old KP: WOTA from the shrug. I don't know that I am making this for myself but it seems like a nice non-thinking knit once you get it going, and I would like one of those very soon.

Also, I am almost at the toe on my Jaywalker. I know, I knit slower than Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt. Hopefully, I'll find my way to a completed pair of Jaywalkers before my 40 years of wandering are up.

No comments: