Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Bagels and Guilt.


As I sit here eating my bagel and cream cheese this morning... Joshua's unfinished hat is staring up at me. Trying to make me feel guilty. I mean, YES! I should be done with it already, it's just some decreases and finishing, but I am not. Perhaps I will take it to work today and finish the hat on my lunch break. That would silence the guilt!

Knitpicks sent out my yarn order yesterday... YAY!

I have not heard if my Jayne Brown Hat kit has been mailed so I am guessing it has not. It's a shame too, ideally I would have it today so that when I finish the current hat I would have a nice new project to occupy me on the plane. I guess I better find a new book. Or maybe just reread an old one.

I hate flying. I don't mind the airports, or the waiting. I am not claustrophobic and I don't think I am going to die. I just get really nauseated. Every movement of the plane makes my skin turn that wonderful shade of Kermit Green. And Kermit was right. It's not easy being green.

No comments: