Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Now Calling...

DELTA Flight 5795 to Baltimore Washington International Airport. Woot! Going to spend a few days with shmoo and check out the area before I haul all my junk up there. I have a lot of junk.



I finished Josh's hat. It being black doens't really help much with photo quality. But that doesn't really matter much. It's a hat.


And this is my walmart sweater. I bought it about a year ago for $12.95. It's acrylic. It has a zipper that can be unzipped from the top or bottom. It has cables and a bit of ribbing around the edges. It also has a hood, which you can't really see in this picture. I freaking love this sweater! It is disturbing how much I care for this sweater. I feel like as much as I love it, it should have been hand made. My goal is to make myself a sweater I love just as much. One day. I'll start with that shrug once my knitpicks yarn gets here. And then one day I'll feel knitter enough to replace my beloved walmart sweater.

I hope you all have a fabulous rest of the week. I know I shall. Back on Sunday with random Baltimore Aquarium pics. I have a thing about taking pictures of fish. Don't ask, just humor me.

No comments: