Monday, October 31, 2005

I hate Mondays.

Due to doing various things with my aunt yesterday I pretty much got nothing done that I had planned. I did however make her 3 containers of Emulisfied Body Scrub. I used brown sugar this time so the color was a bit different. It threw her off and made her thing I had messed up the recipe. I made her test it with me before I scented and bottled it however, and it works just fine. One was scented with a copy of Givenchy Pi and the other two were scented with a copy of B&BW Stress Relief. I kept the odd end of the batch for me. Yay for scrub!

I only got two more repeats of my feather and fan done, sadly. I just couldn't make my brain or fingers get into it last night. I started the Jayne hat instead.

I have five more rows of the orange left before I swap to the yellow. It's going rather quickly I must say.

This is the first time I have used Lamb's Pride Bulky and I like it a lot. It's soft, it feels nice to my hands, and it knits up quickly despite the fact that I hate my cheap ass walmart circulars.

I recently bought the Bulky Cabled Cardi pattern from Glampyre's site because I liked the neckline on that sweater a lot. Perhaps I will use the lamb's pride bulky for it when I get around to making it.

Off to the doctor so I can get my "Darth Vader" mask and air machine. I have sleep apnea and they (the medical powers that be) have decided that wearing a stupid mask with a stupid machine going all night to force air down my nose/mouth is the best thing for me. I would beg to differ, but I am tired of waking up at night when I have stopped breathing. I'll just chase shmoo around with the mask on screaming, "LUKE! I AM YOUR FATHER!"

No comments: