Saturday, October 22, 2005

Home again, home again,jiggety-jig.

Except it doesn't really feel like home anymore. Mostly it's the place I keep all my crap. The apartment in Maryland is home now and I am feeling a little displaced at the moment.

We had a good couple of days. I met people and had a good look around. We did stuff in the apt. Hooray for Ikea. I had never been there before. I really liked it. We have a monstrous bookshelf and we'll probably end up getting another. We found storage solutions and things we want to buy in the future. I look forward to settling in and getting everything nice and homey.

I have decided when my last day at work will be.
I have decided when exactly we are moving me.
I have the time I need to pack.
I want to be there now.

Pictures in the morning. Tonight I am too tired.

No comments: