Thursday, November 03, 2005

Earflaps are sexy.

Midway through the first flap and I believe Jayne will be completed tonight. Then it's back to the craftster shrug between packing boxes.

I joined the Klaralund kal and asked about pattern adjustments. The answers I got were very helpful. I think that after I move I am going to buy that pattern book and some Noro Silk Garden (OMG at the amount I will need!) and go for it.

Am I the only one that has way too many ideas to actually knit. I know it doesn't help that I am a slow knitter but there are so many cool things out there to make and so many things that I have ideas about. For instance, I was looking at the loop-de-loop website and saw the scarf/wrap where she wove the crossover together. That's pretty neat. I want to do that now. I might try it later on this winter. I think I need to master making a sock first and get a few more sweaters to battle the snow that I will not be used to having around.

While talking on the phone to shmoo the other night, I realized that there is a good chance for snow WHILE we are moving me. This is inconceivable to me. Snow is something that happens at Christmas or in January, possibly February. But it only happens once. ONCE! And then it goes away for two years. It will not be like this in the great white north. I better get on those Geisha socks so I can wear my flip-flops ASAP! Frostbite on your toesies sucks.

No comments: