Saturday, November 26, 2005

Wade in the water.

Every morning, (and evening) Bri goes into the kitchen and plays with the water in his bowl. It's very loud and splashy sounding. Then he comes out looking just as innocent as can be. Except for the wet feet. But this morning, I happened to have the camera on the table from taking the hat pics, and so I was able to catch him at it. Busted.


As for the hat, here is a pic of it on the Pier 1 glass head, which I bought just for blocking hats.


And then here is the view of it laying flat on the table where you can see the band on the bottom with a bit more detail.

I am pleased over all with they way it turned out. My gauge has changed a bit since I knit it orignally however, and I can tell. Shmoo is pleased with it, since it now covers his ears, and that's really all that counts. I have a lighter green of the same yarn I was going to make myself a hat like this in, but it's so far down the list of things to make, it will mostly likely be June before I get to it.

Today, I am going to the local yarn store that Eunny likes (All About Yarn)and plan on buying some Noro Silk Garden to make gifts (ok, hats...) for my Aunt and Grandmother. I know that they are small projects, but I am hoping that fancy yarn will make up for the lack of time they took to make. My Aunt is up this coming week for some training classes, so I will get to see her and send these back with her. I should probably whip up some shaving soap for my brother and send it back with her also but I don't know that I will have the time. Decisions, decisions...

Regardless, today, I leave you with this. A picture of Bri in a dining room chair, with Daisy below him getting ready to play with him. You can see the size difference between the two rather well in this one. I have no idea why Bri was afraid of Daisy at all. Unless it was all the shrill little dog barking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bri wasn't "afraid". He's socially maladjusted. I raised him as a smurf-eater. It's in his nature to trap, kill, and present small annoying animals. The only reason your dog lives is for my lack of blue dye.

8)