Monday, November 07, 2005

Whip it. Whip it good.

I want to make whipped soap. I will have to wait until after the move of course. Well, I don't HAVE to, but it only makes sense. I shouldn't be messing and gomming with soap in the kitchen, I should be packing. Therefore, there will be no more soap, candle, bath/body product making, until after the move. Furthermore, I declare I cannot make these things until all the boxes are unpacked as well. You are my witnesses and you must hold me to this oath. But, I want to make whipped soap. I want to make it smell of sugar cookies, and vanilla. I want to add ginger and cinnamon leaf EOs and evoke the scent of gingerbread men throughout the house (apt!). I want to burn Apple Jack candles I have not yet made. Fall is quickly melting into winter and Christmas is now so close. For the first time in a long time I am actually looking forward to the holidays as something other than mass chaos. I still don't have the urge to put up a tree and trim it out, but maybe some garlands, ribbons, and perhaps a wreath. And candles. Definitely candles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is Messing and gomming? My grandma usta say that and I never asked her what it meant. jsscspr80@yahoo.com