Monday, November 21, 2005

No, I didn't...

Nope, not me. I absolutely did not start a pair of socks. Not with the shrug sitting sadly in the corner amongst the boxes needing to be unpacked. Nope. I surely didn't. I also didn't order a bunch of sock yarn from KnitPicks. Ok. I did. Last night while we were watching Season 1 of Scrubs.

And here is the yarn I promised pics of yesterday but didn't get around to uploading.


And now for various pictures from moving.

The truck waiting to be unloaded.

A pic of all my crap before we started to unload it.

A picture of one of the huge Ikea bookshelves we have. We have two now and it's looking like we may need a third.

Bri on top of the bookshelf, last night. He's so dark and you can't really get his expression on camera, but he was feeling smug.

Daisy relaxing in what at the time was one of the few clear spots on the floor.

And finally, I leave you with a picture of the lovely hat that shmoo's mom knit for me. The yarn is just beautiful and it's very warm. I like it very much. Perhaps knitters appreciate knitted gifts more than non-knitters. I am not sure. I will have to think about this some.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's my leg in the picture of the bookshelf on the floor! You took my leg-soul! Now everyone will want one!