Friday, November 11, 2005

Last train to Clarksville.

Today. Is my last day at work. If you could call it that. I won't really be working much. I'll be helping the girl who is replacing me get settled. I like her and I think she will do great, so I don't mind. I plan on sitting in a chair beside her and knitting like a fiend.Perhaps I'll get a couple more inches on the shrug. I would like to be back on the ribbing on the drive to Maryland, but I doubt it. Only 12 inches or so into the feather and fan. 12 more to go. And then of course I'll just fuss about the ribbing taking forever.

I can't decide if I am a process knitter or a production knitter. I feel the need to do something with my hands while I sit around, and I enjoy knitting. I don't feel a rush to complete things overly much either. That's process. I sure as hell love having FOs. I like to have them for gives, for using myself, whatever. I like knowing I have completed things. That's production.
Perhaps, like most everyone else, I am somewhere in between. And in this case, I don't mind being just another sheep. Baaa.

1 comment:

laura said...

Yay the calf!